His Last Vow Spoiler Free Teasers
I’m currently sitting in the BAFTA Q&A. My hands haven’t stopped shaking. This episode is thrilling. It’s so clever. My jaw actually dropped at least four times. I gaped at the screen. Holy fucking shit.
This episode is dark. It’s thrilling. Your heart will race and it will keep surprising you. I felt like I was having a heart attack the entire time. I’ve never been so glued to an episode. I swear.
There’s so much I’m not allowed to say, but I’ll try to tease without being thrown in the BBC basement.
– Pressure points
– Molly is so important. So fucking important.
– Lick your face.
– I don’t understand.
– I still don’t understand.
– “He can snap you in half and right now. I’m afraid he might.”
– It’s a dummy.
– “It doesn’t mean I’m not happy to see you.”
– Clever clever Mary.
– Pent up aggression, much? BAMF John.
– Look into Holmesian past.
– Pet names.
– SO MUCH CANON
I now have wine. I can’t stop smiling. I think my hands have stopped shaking. I think.